2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
The feedback I received on my second pitch was basically just a reiteration of the feedback I had received on the initial pitch. Again, it was all positive and it was mentioned again that my usage of statistics was liked. At this point, I feel I can improve by memorizing my pitch better and giving it a more enthusiastic delivery
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
Due to the fact that the feedback I received on the second pitch was positive and that I had no negative feedback, I didn’t really change anything on this third pitch. I tried my best to deliver it with full confidence and assertiveness to really sell the pitch. I also made some minor edits like shorting some lengthier sentences to make sure the pitch was around the 90-second mark.
Great pitch Marioly!
ReplyDeleteLove the accent wall in your room by the way. I thought your pitch was definitely sounding much more natural and smooth this time around. Great delivery in hitting on the pathos of the audience.
I think you did a great job evolving your pitch over these three assignments. While ti may be hard to change much with only positive feedback, I think you did your best to make it as clean and perfect as possible. You definitely seemed more comfortable in front of the camera, and therefore came off as more confident and well put together to the audience.
ReplyDeleteHi Marioly,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you chose this book with the understanding that nothing is perfect the first time around—even when it comes down to us trying to figure out our products/services. One of the things that I have picked up in college is “fail fast, fail hard” so you can quickly turn around the situation into a learning experience.
Hello Marioly,
ReplyDeleteI am glad you received positive feedback on your last elevator pitch. It is good to see that this positive feedback helped you to focus on your delivery of the pitch as evident by your delivery seeming much more confident this time around. I also liked how condensed your speech down a bit more in this pitch as it helps the pitch come across as easier to understand.