1) In total, this class has allowed me to appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes into starting up and creating your own product or service. I remember starting this class and completing the very first assignment, the bug list, and not having any idea where this assignment would take me or how it would tie into entrepreneurship. Now I see that everything is a process and it is important to complete all the right steps in order to achieve the best product.
2) An experience that I will always remember from this class is asking the people closest to me what they think my social capital is. It was nice to talk with friends and family and discuss things they felt were positive attributes about myself. If it weren’t for that assignment I would have never known the positive qualities people see in me and be given that small moment of confidence and confirmation in my abilities.
3) This class has definitely helped give me an entrepreneurial mindset. I appreciate how this class has changed my perspective on failure. Before I was always afraid of failure and thought it was something that was terrible but after this class, I have respect for it. Failure is a part of learning and growing and I have learned that many successful entrepreneurs had to fail countless times before they got to where they are today.
4) I would recommend to any student taking this class in the future, to not allow the assignments to overwhelm you. It may seem like a lot at first but once you dive in it and start it will breeze by. Also, although you might think you have no interest in entrepreneurship or being an entrepreneur what so ever, this class may surprise you and you will learn some things that will help you for years to come.

Hello Marioly,
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see that you have taken full advantage of the subjects taught over the span of this semester and have implemented the aspects of these subjects into your business concepts and your daily life. It is good to hear that you have developed an entrepreneurial mindset and can put yourself in the perspective of an entrepreneur when moving forward with future concepts and potential ideas for new ventures.