I think your elevator pitch was very well said. I like how you included numerous statistics to support what you were saying and make it seem like a prominent issue. I believe this is a service that will help out a lot of people as long as it's not too expensive. I'm guessing you pay them monthly to be a member or do you contract them for your services when you need them?
Hi Marioly, you did a fantastic job melding the information and statistics you presented into not only the situation of the customer/user but also to remind the audience of the strong relevancy of the unfortunate situation that people have been faced with in the past. You really commanded the topic well and it was evident throughout, nice job on the elevator pitch!
Awesome delivery! You showed a lot of confidence in not only your speech but your body language as well, which made your elevator pitch seem more natural and less scripted. Your idea also seems like a pretty neat middle-man service that really tackles a great market of people that would appreciate alleviating the pain in the butt that going to the mechanic usually is. I personally found myself refilming myself several times to minimize my stuttering, but it doesn't seem like you had this issue.
Hello Marioly, This was a great pitch! You clearly showed that you know the subject and have thoroughly thought out the pitch and how it would be presented. The delivery was great and you were very enthusiastic all the way through! The pitch was also very detailed and I liked how you thoroughly explained the process of the service and how it could help its customers. Great job!
I think your elevator pitch was great! You provided statistics to support the relevance of your opportunity and your solution- the ARCS system. ARCS and each step of the service provided was very well explained. You sound very confident, enthusiastic, and your words came out clear, great delivery!
I think your elevator pitch was very well said. I like how you included numerous statistics to support what you were saying and make it seem like a prominent issue. I believe this is a service that will help out a lot of people as long as it's not too expensive. I'm guessing you pay them monthly to be a member or do you contract them for your services when you need them?
ReplyDeleteHi Marioly, you did a fantastic job melding the information and statistics you presented into not only the situation of the customer/user but also to remind the audience of the strong relevancy of the unfortunate situation that people have been faced with in the past. You really commanded the topic well and it was evident throughout, nice job on the elevator pitch!
ReplyDeleteMarioly,
ReplyDeleteAwesome delivery! You showed a lot of confidence in not only your speech but your body language as well, which made your elevator pitch seem more natural and less scripted. Your idea also seems like a pretty neat middle-man service that really tackles a great market of people that would appreciate alleviating the pain in the butt that going to the mechanic usually is. I personally found myself refilming myself several times to minimize my stuttering, but it doesn't seem like you had this issue.
Hello Marioly,
ReplyDeleteThis was a great pitch! You clearly showed that you know the subject and have thoroughly thought out the pitch and how it would be presented. The delivery was great and you were very enthusiastic all the way through! The pitch was also very detailed and I liked how you thoroughly explained the process of the service and how it could help its customers. Great job!
I think your elevator pitch was great! You provided statistics to support the relevance of your opportunity and your solution- the ARCS system. ARCS and each step of the service provided was very well explained. You sound very confident, enthusiastic, and your words came out clear, great delivery!
ReplyDelete