Thursday, March 19, 2020

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

Pitchhttps://youtu.be/JiiPsks6lyI

Reflection of Feedback:
I received positive comments related to the statistics I included in my pitch, and how that added relevance and prominence to the issue I was addressing with my opportunity. I was somewhat surprised by the positive feedback regarding my confidence and enthusiasm because I was a bit nervous prior to delivering my pitch. I didn’t receive any feedback that was wrong or silly. The most useful feedback was the value of the statistics included in my pitch, the fact that I displayed a command of the subject matter, and a question around pricing, which I plan to address on my next pitch.
What I changed, based on feedback:
Based on the positive feedback I received, I tried to deliver my pitch similarly to as I did on my first attempt, and I added a portion pertaining to a pricing structure.


1 comment:

  1. I agree that your usage of statistics and the fact that you displayed a command of the subject matter really help bolster your pitch. I think it was a good idea to conduct the second one similarly based off that you did a good job on the first one, and did not have much if any negative feedback to go off of.

    ReplyDelete