My prototypical customer would be anyone who is extremely dependent on their car. They live in a one-car household and everyone uses the car on a tightly set schedule. Whether it’s to get them to and from work in the morning and afternoon, to then take the kids to and from soccer practice after school, the car is an absolute key factor in order for their daily life to run smoothly. They drive not a super old car, but one that is known to have its occasional issue from time to time. They are constantly on the go, working, shopping, running errands, taking the kids to their tutoring sessions and extracurricular activities. They are about 45 years old and are always extremely anxious about being on time so their spouse can use the car when they need it. They don’t have time in their day to be burdened by any sort of issues or inconveniences, especially car problems. They get frustrated easily and love when things can be handled in an easy, swift manner and are accommodating to their daily life.
What I have in common with my customer-
Similar to my prototypical customer, I also am always on a very tight schedule with classes, law school applications, and driving to and from Gainesville to South Florida, I am very dependent on my car. I also get frustrated easily and try to avoid any stressful situations whenever possible as they overwhelm me.
I like how your custom avatar seems to match the description you provided beneath it. I believe you did a job laying out your prototypical customer as well, which is important because it helps you to understand who to markets towards and what their needs would be. Good job addressing how they are anxious about time so their spouse can use the car too urging the idea that their lives revolve around its access.
ReplyDelete